TCL is looking for an SAP Programmer with the desire to work in collaborative environment with a passion for operational excellence. The right hire is a problem solver and an obvious attention to detail and organization. The SAP Programmer will be responsible for the development, enhancements, troubleshooting, fixes, and ongoing maintenance of all SAP EDI and non-EDI interfaces, Under the supervisor of our Senior SAP and EDI Specialist, this person will report forms which support the Supply Chain Management business areas. In addition, this position includes ongoing project-based development work, as well as day to day support of existing applications. SAP applications in the environment include core SAP ERP (ECC 6.00).
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for development and ongoing maintenance/enhancements of all SAP/EDI business processes and systems.
- Develop Reports and Forms for Sales, Inventory teams
- Automate AP Interface for Check Printing, Wire transfers and ACH
- Ability to take technical designs and perform the development required to translate them into efficient and accurate code.
- Capable of effectively communicating with internal and external partners possessing various levels of technical knowledge. Ability to determine the underlying issue when presented with sometimes confusing and/or contradictory information; demonstrate good listening skills.
- Ability to quickly solve/determine problems working with technical/non-technical groups in areas that may not be a primary area of expertise.
- Development projects as assigned, including requirements documentation through design, development and testing.
- Support IT Desk with any SAP EDI and/or PO related issues.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills (including ability to work within a team collaboratively), as well as solid drafting skills, with the ability to compare and challenge precedent.
- Superior communication, organization, problem-solving skills, analytical orientation, and an ability to structure an issue and analyze alternative solutions.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, collaborative environment.
- Must be able to anticipate problems and issues and exercise independent judgment while knowing when and to whom to escalate issues.
- Proficient in the ANSI X.12 and XML formats and have working knowledge of SAP IDOC structures, processing and EDI set-ups.
- Basic knowledge of BW Queries, EDISIM, and Editor tools desired.
- EDI system and business integration expertise