Junior Data Reporting Analyst
TCL is looking for a Junior Data Reporting Analyst who will support the Customer Advocacy team by handling data queries, creating reports and distributing them to relevant stakeholders. This position will help identify opportunities with current support processes to improve customer satisfaction and to lower costs.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Generate and analyze customer contact drivers through the different support channels to determine any possible trending product or support issues.
- Monitor parts and replacement unit usages versus warranty service repairs.
- Responsible for the maintenance, updating, and accuracy of customer survey data.
- Investigate and explain variances or unexpected results.
- Communication with stakeholders to ensure data requirements are delivered in an accurate and timely manner.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong computer related skills, especially in Microsoft Excel, are required.
- Great attention to detail with a methodical approach.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with confidence at all levels of the organization.
- Must possess detail orientation, solid execution capabilities, and the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and deadlines with appropriate priorities.
- Work effectively and collaboratively across departments and functions.