Junior Supply Chain Analyst
Under the supervision of the Director of Supply Chain, the Jr. Supply Chain Analyst analyzes and develops supply plans to a network of manufacturing facilities, optimizing between cost and service. To be successful in this role, you will need to establish strong partnerships and have a hands-on approach to managing data and business processes from the ground up. The position requires customer and carrier interactions in addition to the daily collaboration with our internal teams; Sales, Operations, Accounting and Logistics. The right hire will use their analytical skills, business knowledge, and SAP solution expertise in order to achieve TCL’s business goals.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Work with sales team and logistics team on supply chain coordination
- Manage procurement and communicate with the manufacturer in China to understand resource condition, material planning, and production schedule
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate all data related to supply chain and operation to facilitate decision making, strategy development, and improve supply chain efficiency
- Measure and report supply chain and operation performance
- Collaborate with cross functional teams such as sales & marketing, manufacturing & operations, finance, quality control, customer service, and/or demand/supply planning.
- Work with cross functional teams to meet supply chain objectives such as inventory entitlement, inventory control and inventory market commitments.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to occasionally communicate with China team at night
- Must be highly analytical with professional critical thinking skills
- Must be able to make decisions quickly and efficiently