America Recycles Day
TCL’s Electronics Recycling Event Details
When & Where
Friday, November 15th
Rose Bowl Stadium
10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. PT
Cost of recycling?
Free! Thanks to the TCL Cares Sustainability Program.
Who can recycle?
Open to all residents who want to recycle their electronics products!
What electronics are accepted, and what is not accepted?
You can bring just about all electronics including: televisions, monitors, cell phones, video game consoles, computers, laptops, old hard drives, DVD players, your old VCR you’ve been holding onto for nostalgia reasons because you think the technology is coming back, etc. Televisions and monitors encouraged.
IMPORTANT: NO NON-ELECTRONICS PRODUCTS SUCH AS BATTERIES, APPLIANCES, AIR CONDITIONERS, BOTTLES, CANS, NEWSPAPERS, CLOTHES, PLASTIC BOTTLES, GLASS, ETC.
Did I hear that In-N-Out Burger will be there?
Yup! Televisions and monitors are encouraged, but anyone who brings in their electronics will get a free In-N-Out Burger, courtesy of TCL!! Please refer to the list of accepted products.
Can I bring more than one electronics product to recycle?
Yes, you can bring up to five (5) electronics products per person.
Is this event for California residents, businesses, or both?
The event is open to California residents only.
How safe is my data?
We know that data security is on your mind and you can rest easy that we’ve planned ahead. Our electronics recycler, ERI, is one of the most reliable in the industry. They hold several important certifications in electronics recycling and are experts in data destruction and cybersecurity. Check them out for yourself at ERI.
Can I hang out with you guys after I recycle my television or monitor?
YES! TCL will have our booth there along with In-N-Out Burger. After you conveniently drop-off your electronics to be recycled, come by to grab a burger and take a spin on our wheel for a chance to win TCL products! We are also pretty cool to hang out with as well!
What if I have other items to recycle besides electronics listed above?
Click on the below links to find the closest drop off center for:
- Appliances: https://www.epa.gov/rad/consumers
- Clothes: Check out your local Goodwill or Salvation Army
- Batteries & everything else: Recycle Nation
What if I’m not in the Los Angeles area?
Don’t live in the LA area or cannot make it to the event? We have you covered. Please visit our Sustainability Page where you can find the closest electronics recycler in your area.
From the South
- Along the 110 (Downtown Los Angeles) Corridor
- 110 FWY – Exit Fair Oaks Avenue
- Right turn off Fair Oaks exit ramp; Right on Mission; Right on Grand Ave; Grand Ave with “Y” split with Arroyo Blvd – Bear left at the “Y” onto Arroyo Blvd’ Continue three miles on Arroyo Blvd to the Rose Bowl Stadium then as direction to Lot K South
From the West
- Along the 134 (Ventura) Corridor
- 134 FWY East to 210 FWY/110 FWY Terminus
- Follow signs to 210 West/San Fernando; FOLLOW SIGNS TO DEL MAR BLVD/CALIFORNIA BLVD; Exit California Blvd; Right off of exit to California Blvd; Continue on California Blvd to the end (Arroyo Blvd); Right on Arroyo Blvd; Continue for two miles to the Rose Bowl Stadium then as directed to Lot K South
From the Northwest
- Along the 210 (San Fernando) Corridor
- 210 FWY East towards San Fernando; GO PAST ALL OF THE ROSE BOWL EXITS – STAY IN LEFT LANES; Exit California Blvd; Right off of exit ramp; Continue on California Blvd to the end (Arroyo Blvd); Right on Arroyo Blvd; Continue two miles to the Rose Bowl Stadium then as directed to Lot K South
From the East
- Along the 210 (San Gabriel Valley) Corridor
- FOLLOW SIGNS TO 110 FWY/CALIFORNIA BLVD; Take California Blvd exit; Right on California Blvd; Continue to the end (Arroyo Blvd); Right on Arroyo Blvd; Continue two miles to the Rose Bowl Stadium then as directed to Lot K South